Welcome Mary Kate

Welcome Mary Kate

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Six Months Ago...

Six months ago today, we appeared in court in Chongqing, China and made Mary Kate an official member of the Sigmon family. I can't believe we have been together only 6 months because in so many ways it seems like much longer. I feel like I have known her longer than 6 months and I think the feeling is mutual. Mary Kate or "Mei Mei" as Jack and LIly refer to her, which means little sister in the Chinese language, has fit into our family beautifully. At 21 pounds and almost 23 months of age, she is bright, determined, sweet and playful!

1 comment:

Beth and Ryan said...

She is so precious! And little! MK is 28, almost 29 pounds...she is huge! I have been going through summer clothes from last year to see what will fit and she has outgrown it ALL. I remember thinking there were a few things that would definitely fit this year but that is not going to be the case. Glad you are all doing well. Sounds like Jack and Lily have adjusted to life with a baby sister very nicely!