Welcome Mary Kate

Welcome Mary Kate

Friday, July 18, 2008

We made it to China!

We made it to China and have been awake for 26 hours so I apologize there are no pictures, but I don't think you want to see me now anyway! We checked into the Poly Plaza hotel, bought bottled water at Wu Mart and ate an interesting meal at Jimmy's. I never realized that chicken could be four different colors, wow! We are heading to bed to rest for our day of tours in Beijing tomorrow and are looking forward to experiencing the Great Wall of China.

3 comments:

ba_joker said...

It's good to hear that you've made it to Beijing. We also stayed in the Poly Plaza and your first day sounds very similar to ours. We also bought water and ate at Jimmy's on our first night and I can remember how tired we were. Take care and have fun.

........Alan

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you made it safe. Can't wait to hear more. Have so much fun! We miss you!!!
Love, Hil

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you all made it. We can't wait to meet Mary Kate. It will be such a great journey. Can't wait for you to meet Nate. We will be praying you through the trip! Blessings, Tracey & Cynthia